Wednesday 1 June 2011

BIAD Show Preparations

As part of the BIAD show, which is an exhibition at my University campus I needed to produce an A0 size poster which describes my work. (Below)


As can be seen above the poster is based on my dissertation logo, but has relevant information about makeup and how it relates to fashion. The images are taken from a Photo shoot which took place at university with girls from the first year of the course volunteering their services.

Also today I had to paint the walls for the University lecture room so it look presentable for the show. I can't quite believe University is nearly finished it's final hand in day tomorrow it's gone so quickly.

My friend Kayleigh and I showing off our D.I.Y skills by painting the wall of our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment