Wednesday 8 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Week London

Yesterday I visited Graduate Fashion Week at Earl's Court 2, London.

Birmingham City University had a stand at the exhibition which showcased all the final year work. My day involved discussing my work with students from other universities as well  as being able to take a look at the exhibition to see what other Universities stands were like. The theme for the stand was incubation, how as students we have evolved over the three years studying, hence the chicken coops.

Me with my work on a chicken coop.



My work zoomed in with business cards

From left to right my presentation box, dissertation and business cards.


The Fashion Retail Management class of 2011.


I enjoyed my day and loved the atmosphere, knowing that everyone was there purely for their love of fashion was great.

Companies that Graduate Fashion Week are associated with.



Free publications and graduate information for graduates who are interested in working for George at Asda.

One of the stands I particularly liked from the show came from the Arts University College Bournemouth. I loved the vintage them with the coloured bunting and caravan.

No comments:

Post a Comment