Wednesday 8 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Week London - International Fashion Show

While at Graduate Fashion Week yesterday I was lucky enough to see a Fashion show from the International schools and universities at the show.

Universities from:
St Petersburg, Russia.
AMFI - Amsterdam Fashion Institute
Lasalle - Singapore
Istituto Marangoni - Milan, Paris and London Campus'

All showcased their work.

The Catwalk



The ticket


Below are a few designers whose collections I loved.

From Lasalle College, Singapore. I loved designer Florentsya's work. Check out her website

Business cards collected from the Lasalle stand.

From Istituto Marangoni Fashion School. I loved most of the collections, I have taken my favourites from the show book.

The show book.



Elisabetta Oberto - Inspired by the bond between men and earth.

Le Yen Mai - Collection concept is two different garments taken apart then assembled together.

Christina Economou - Influenced by Greek and Irish cultures.

Chen Xiao Chen - Inpired by reptiles.


The Makeup

I love this look below taken from the show book, the look was created by artist Marcelo Oliveira. The natural face makeup in contrast to the dramatic eye makeup looks stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment