Friday 17 June 2011

New Buys

I went shopping to Telford today to have a look around, I like Telford shopping centre as there are a variety of shops all under one roof and it isn't too far away.

I purchased several items, the bag I have wanted for a while since seeing it in Look magazine and finally it came into store, so snapped it up straight away as when I went back later they had all sold out, phew!
The top I purchased as I thought it would go nice against my white blazer against gold chunky jewellery.
Finally the dress was a spur of the moment purchase but I tried it on and it looked really good and suited my shape, just hope the weather improves so I get to wear it :)

Bag: Primark


Top: Primark


Dress : H & M

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving primark at the moment, i recently bought a cheap satchel for only £9
    Comment and follow and I'll follow back?
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete