Tuesday 31 May 2011

Business Cards

As part of my Final project at University I need to complete a Business card which will be available to consumers at Graduate Fashion Week in London which will take place next week at Earls Court.

My Business card will be square in shape and feature the logo squares of my dissertation concept. This is because I want people to take the cards and when they look back at it be reminded of my idea and more importantly myself. Information on what course I am due to complete along with my contact details are crucial for prospective employers to be able to contact me.




This is my Business Card which will be alongside my Dissertation at Graduate Fashion Week in London next week. The dimensions are 5.5cm x 5.5cm to ensure it will fit in consumers purses and wallets.

My dissertation work will follow in a post shortly I just need to take pictures of it at University tomorrow.

As well as designing a business card for Graduate Fashion Week I decided to produce a regular sized business card which will coincide with my Curriculum Vitae colour scheme, this will be what I will hand out to perspective employees I may meet by chance or at industry events.


Above are a range of my Business Cards which coincide with my C.V colour scheme.

It's my final hand in day tomorrow for all my Promotional work such as my C.V, Business Cards and and example of a Covering Letter. My C.V and Covering letter were produced using Indesign. I find this programs easy to use now as I have had alot of practice with my dissertation. Layout of work can be arranged easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment