Saturday 11 June 2011

BIAD Show Set Up

Thursday and Friday this week I have been at University setting up my section for the BIAD show, which is the final show at University showcasing all my work.

The set up initally included an A0 sized poster and two half A1 posters. I enjoyed setting it up as it allowed to me to feature what I thought were the most important aspects of the project and give people visiting the exhibition a clear description straight away.


Final shot of my A0 poster, giving information about my project.


The shelf which will showcase my dissertation, press release, C.V, Business Cards and Photo album of my creative work.



Above: My two half A1 posters.

When I initally handed in my creative work to support my dissertation, the work was presented on A1 boards, when laying out my shelf on Thursday I quickly discovered that I wouls not be able to showcase my work properly. I felt that I had worked hard on the Promotional work so decided to convert all my work into JPEG format then print out the work as photographs and place them in an album. This was a better idea as its quick and easy to look through and tells a story of my brand, from the range, to promotional work.




Examples of photographs taken from creative work.

Work placed on the floor showcased work I was unable to convert into JPEG format, and shows how the brand would be showcased in stores.


Final Views on my work presented on the stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment