Friday 27 May 2011

Dress Envy

I was reading my latest Look magazine yesterday (the 23rd May edition) and saw this absolutely stunning dress Uma Thurman wore in Cannes recently.

I love the cut out detail on the back of the dress contrasting with the feathers. The dress is by Versace.




Personally when looking at clothing I like things that stand out and are structured well. I really want to buy a Maxi dress with a cut out detail on the back or backless altogether. I have not seen one yet so any suggestions please let me know. :-)

I have also been thinking about making one myself as I know how to construct clothes from my college course. So I am goin to pop to Wolverhampton market later to see if there is any material so I can get going on it.

To be in the know with the latest trends and beauty must haves check out http://www.look.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment