Thursday 26 May 2011

Final Presentation

Today I had to present my final PowerPoint presentation at University.

Over the three years I have become a very confident speaker and I am able to get my point across successfully.

Front page taken from my final presentation.

Today's PowerPoint involved discussing our skills and what I have learnt from the course. I can honestly say I have learnt a variety of skills such as:

  • Organisation - Planning work
  • Analysing the market through research thoroughly using the Marketing Mix
  • Analysing society today using the PESTER Factors, ensuring a product will suit consumer buying needs.
  • Using Indesign, Photoshop programs for various modules.
I have devoloped a very professional manor over the years which I will take through to the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment