Friday 27 May 2011

Nailed it!!

I recently seen some amazing nail art work in various magazines and blogs. Using vibrant colours and
eye-catching designs, can make you stand out from the crowd.

Super hero inspired


Tutti Frutti

I love painting my nails in  pastel and matte shades however I think I might be trying out this trend it looks so cool.

I can't afford to get a manicure done though so I will be heading to the high street to purchase products from the Andrea Fulerton range at Superdrug.

Andrea Fulerton is a world famous nail artist who I was lucky enough to meet when in London completing my placement at Ruby and Millie.

With the collection consisiting of nail tattoos and gemstones it is great to experiment with, at the same time not breaking the piggy bank.

Check out the Superdrug blog http://superdrugloves.com/ where Andrea regularly keeps me up to date with the latest nail trends and tips.




 Images of nail art taken from ASOS Magazine - July Edition
Images of Andrea Fulerton range taken from http://www.superdrug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment