Saturday 28 May 2011

I love a good Bargain...

As I discussed in my last blog I went to Wolverhampton on Friday to have a look round the market. The market takes place on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday within the indoor market. The outdoor market takes place everyday day apart from Sunday.

Wolverhampton Indoor market.

I had a good look round at the various material stores but couldn't find anything suitable to make my maxi dress from, hopefully I will be able to have a look round Birmingham this week after University and find something there.


Slightly disheartened I decided to go shopping. I usually wear quite dark or clothes that aren't bright and I wanted to change this so wanted some bright clothing. Firstly I popped to Compton Hospice charity shop - I always like to find a bargain. I found this little gem below.



I have seen this style of top in many High Street stores and managed to bag it for a fraction of the price. I can wear it a number of ways too, either loose or I can tie the bottom of the blouse into a knot for a more retro look.

I then ventured into New Look where there were having a sale, I found these trousers for less than half price and will be great with bright coloured tops for the Summer (Hopefully we will begin to see signs of sun soon.)



I love the brightness of these trousers and they can be worn with alomost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment